Cook Memorial Public Library District is seeking a detail-oriented and flexible individual to join the Circulation Department at Cook Park Library in Libertyville, with the opportunity of filling in at Aspen Drive Library in Vernon Hills.
This is a permanent year-round position
- Sort and load materials onto carts and shelve in proper location
- Use computer to print lists of requested items
- Retrieve items to fill holds
- Shift collections as needed
- Shelf read, ensuring materials are in correct order
- High school diploma
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills
- Ability to alphabetize and place items in call number order
- Computer skills
- Must be able to move library materials, lift up to 30 pounds and operate automated equipment in the workplace.
- Flexibility in covering shifts at all facilities
- Attend all Circulation Department meetings and other meetings as required
Apply online at www.cooklib.org/jobs
Position open until filled