Responsible for the check out and check in of materials, money handling, registering new customers for library cards and using the library's databases to assist customers. Position works almost exclusively with the public and requires a positive and friendly customer service attitude. Ability to work well in a team environment required. Applies library circulation policies while providing Unparalleled Customer Service.
Requirements & Skills:
Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (especially Outlook mail and Word) is required.
Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and excel in Our Culture.
High School degree or equivalency.
Hours and Scheduling:
Part-time position, 14 hours /week.
This position has a six week rotation, the shifts are as follows:
- week one: Friday 10 a.m to 6 p.m and Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- week two: Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Monday 6:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- week three: Friday 10 a.m to 6 p.m, Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m to 5 p.m.
- week four: Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Monday 6:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- week five: Friday 10 a.m to 6 p.m and Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- week six: Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday 4 - 8 p.m., and Monday 6:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit by March 26, 2019:
- A letter of interest, including how your qualifications match the requirements for the position.
- Your resume.
Only electronic submissions will be considered.