If you like to be creative and work as part of a team, we want you!
We are seeking a communications assistant to support the communications, marketing, and promotion efforts of the Indian Prairie Public Library.
Your job duties include . . .
· Assist in promoting library news, services, programs, and events in accordance with the library's style and standards guide.
· Create weekly enewsletter.
· Support the Communications Coordinator in maintaining the library's social media presence.
· Assist with proofing the library's quarterly newsletter.
· Create content for the library's website news blog.
· Write and proof other marketing materials as assigned.
Skills you have . . .
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English.
· Strong skills in social media.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· At least two years of college with some coursework in communications, marketing, or related field.
· At least one year of relevant work experience.
The complete job description is available at https://www.ippl.info/about/job-openings or at the library's Circulation Desk.
The Indian Prairie Public Library is located in Darien, Illinois, serving the 42,000 residents in the communities of Darien, Willowbrook, and Burr Ridge. The Indian Prairie Public Library District is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Jill Yott, Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted until March 15.