Do you enjoy working with the public? We're seeking a proactive, collaborative team player to join us! It's an exciting time at Geneva Public Library as we build a new facility that will open in late 2019.
Under the general supervision of the Customer Services Manager, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic, engaged, and energetic person. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has a passion for customer service, great attention to detail, and drive to provide excellent service for the community.
Mondays 9 am – 1 pm; Wednesdays 1 pm -5 pm; Thursdays 5pm – 9pm; and one weekend in four (Saturday 9 am – 5 pm and Sunday 12 pm – 5 pm)
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience working with the public
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 20 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
$12.31 per hour starting salary (dependent on qualifications and experience). This position receives no benefits.