Technology Services Associate (Part-time)
Are you a customer-service oriented and tech-savvy person? Do you enjoy working in a team environment serving a diverse community? If the answer is yes, then this role is right for you. We're looking for a part-time Technology Services Associate to provide assistance and training to patrons using computers and other library equipment as well as software applications.
What you need to be successful:
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with public and staff
· Patience - we help patrons at all knowledge levels.
· Familiarity with Windows and Mac computers, web searching and emailing, Microsoft Office and Google Apps, Apple and Android tablets/smartphones, WiFi connection, printing and scanning.
· Ability to learn our library software to check-out, check-in and reserve circulating technology devices.
· Ability to perform basic troubleshooting
· Ability to set priorities, make independent decisions, and exercise discretion with patrons and staff
High school diploma or equivalent; at least two years of experience working with the public; demonstrated computer skills, including navigating the Internet, e-mail, and Microsoft Office.
This part-time position averages 12-16 hours per week, including weekend rotation. $13.51 per hour. The library is open from 9-9 on weekdays, 9-5 on Saturdays, and 1-5 on Sundays. Schedule flexibility is preferred.
A complete job description and application is available at the Check Out desk or on our website. www.ippl.info.
Completed applications should be returned to the library or emailed to T.J. Szafranski at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through October 26.