The Children's Services Associate understands and follows the mission and values of NPL. Provides assistance to users on the optimal use of library services and assists in creating a positive library experience for users. Collaborates with other staff to resolve circulation related issues as needed and assists in creating a positive environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
· Annual Vacation Accrual: 1 week per year
· Holidays: 7 days per year
· Annual sick Accrual: 12 days per year
· Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
· Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions