SWAN (System Wide Automated Network) has been serving Illinois libraries since 1974 and today has a membership of 97 libraries throughout the Chicagoland area. We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
This position is responsible for ensuring and continuously improving our office operations.
- Payroll processing
- Human resources
- Facilities management.
The Office Manager position requires:
- a minimum of an Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Additionally, a minimum of 5 years office experience dealing with payroll, accounts payable, human resource administration, policy development and budget development/monitoring is required.
- Candidates must also be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
SWAN offers a very generous benefits package to all full-time (37.5 hours/week) employees, including:
- a 9.75% 401(a) contribution and opt-in 457b and Roth plan;
- 20 days of paid vacation,
- 12 days of sick time,
- 9 paid holidays, and
- 3 days of personal time off per year to start;
- Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance;
- Life and disability insurance paid by SWAN;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Wellness reimbursement;
- Flexible scheduling and work-from-home options
- Bring your dog to work option!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to http://www.jobs.net/j/JOnhqLEy?idpartenaire=20079
SWAN Libraries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please submit using the link below, resume and cover letter.