The Children's Services Librarian understands and follows the mission and values of the Library. Provides reference and Readers Advisory service to Library users, assisting Library users in the use of digital and print resources, selecting, ordering and maintaining juvenile material collections and promoting Library resources, programs and services. Proactively participates in outreach activities and promotes Library services. Collaborates with other staff members as needed and assists in creating a positive environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 1 week per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions