Do you have a passion for libraries? Have ideas for creative and exciting library programs? If so, we'd love for you to become our new Manager at the Randall Oaks Library location of the Fox River Valley Public Libraries.
Primary duties are:
- Training, supervising, scheduling, and evaluating staff
- Developing and implementing department procedures
- Assigning tasks and projects to departmental staff
- Coordinate class and other group visits to the library
- Deliver positive customer service experiences in locating library materials and navigating library services
This position is responsible for the organization, planning and operation of the Randall Oaks Library in coordination with the departments at Dundee Library, as well as being responsible for setting a positive, customer focused tone for the library.
Bachelor's degree or two years' experience working in a public service desk in a public library required.
Current benefits include:
- Four weeks of vacation time, twelve sick days, one personal day, annually
- Holidays in accordance with our annual paid holiday schedule
- Health, dental, life insurance
- IMRF defined-benefit pension
Please send your resume, cover letter, and completed application via e-mail to HR@frvpld.info. All application documents must be submitted electronically. Documents submitted in person or via US mail will not be considered.