We are expanding the library and our services and need an energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate person to fill a front line position. If you enjoy interacting with people, performing detail-oriented work, and making a difference in the community, join our team and help staff our Customer Service Desk!
Excellent patron experience is a top priority at the Algonquin Area Public Library. Responsibilities for this position include: welcoming patrons to the library, issuing library cards, checking in and checking out materials, resolving patron account issues, and other materials handling.
Benefits include dental insurance, IMRF retirement plan, and a paid time off plan.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel between library sites
- Successful clearance of a background check
Visit www.aapld.org/about-us/jobs to download and print out our general application. Please send application and cover letter or resume to Theresa Therens, Administrative Assistant:
· Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR
· Via U.S. mail at Algonquin Area Public Library, 2600 Harnish Drive, Algonquin, IL 60102
No phone calls, please. The Algonquin Area Public Library District is an equal opportunity, equal access employer.