The Palatine Public Library District has an immediate opening for an individual with Excel and QuickBooks experience. Applicants must be detail oriented and highly organized to perform bookkeeping and other financial record-keeping functions. Selected individual will prepare and submit reports as to revenues or other monies collected; assist in various aspects of accounts receivable, accounts payable; purchasing; financial records; and other duties as assigned. Selected individual should enjoy working in a team environment with a positive attitude and aptitude to learn new things. The day-to-day workload requires extensive knowledge of Excel, QuickBooks and other MS Office products.
- Associates Degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year related bookkeeping or accounting experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to communicate skillfully, accurately and pleasantly in person, on the telephone,
- via email or online.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
For a complete job posting, job description, and benefits, please go to http://www.palatinelibrary.org/about-us/employment.
Employment applications are available at http://www.palatinelibrary.org/about-us/employment, at the Welcome Desk at the Main Library and at each of our branches. Please indicate the position and department you are applying for on the application. Submit your completed application, cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.