Collection Support Specialist
(Part-time, 8-15+ hours per week)
Schedule includes: Afternoons, evenings, and weekends. Additional day, evening and weekend hours may be scheduled as needed at the manager's discretion.
Warrenville Public Library District is seeking a part-time Collection Support Specialist. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to ensure that the library's collections are orderly and accessible by shelving material in its proper location and sequence. Duties include checking in material, sorting returned materials on carts, retrieving materials from book drops, shelving materials, and other library functions as assigned.
- 16 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or GED, or current enrollment in High School.
- Ability to sort and shelve materials in alphabetical and numerical order.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Computer and keyboarding skills.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
Salary from $10.78 an hour
Applications received prior to Friday, April 7 will receive first consideration. No phone calls please.
Applications and a full job description can be picked up at the Information Desk or downloaded from www.warrenville.com.
Submit cover letter and completed application to:
Lou Carlile, Head of Technical Services
Warrenville Public Library District,
28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555