Seeking person with an eye for detail, and the ability to prioritize task, problem solve, and manage time effectively. Under the supervision of the Library Director, plans, organizes and supervises the activities of the circulation unit; oversees circulation staff; assists library patrons in the use of library services, facilities, and equipment; interprets library policies for patrons; and coordinates activities with other unit heads. This description is representative, not complete.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with minimum two years relevant experience, Library Technical Assistant Certificate (LTA) with a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience.
- Familiarity with automated integrated library systems preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Working knowledge of computer word processing programs desirable.
- Spanish or Polish language skills a plus.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. No phone calls please.