Tuesday, April 27, 2021 -
1:30pm to 3:30pm
RAILS Burr Ridge Main Meeting Room/Videoconference Room
- Greg Pronevitz, the consultant RAILS has been working with to plan for the future of our delivery service, will talk about his findings thus far, including opportunities to improve delivery service through automation, and what this will mean for RAILS members.
- Greg McCormick from the Illinois State Library will discuss the FY 2022 state budget outlook for libraries and library systems, and give the latest news on the American Rescue Plan Act and its impact on Illinois libraries
- Update on RAILS efforts to obtain statewide funding for a suite of electronic databases that would be available to all Illinois libraries/residents
- Latest COVID-19 related news affecting libraries
- New RAILS discounts and group purchase offers that will save our members precious dollars
- Reopening of our Explore More Illinois online cultural pass program
- And more!