Share tips, ideas, and best practices relating to promoting the value of your academic library. On Tuesday, November 5 2019, 10:00 - 11:30 a.m., RAILS and IACRL will host an online roundtable relating to the My Library Is... campaign.
This event will include several short presentations as well as a facilitated discussion on issues such as:
- How do you make administrators aware of the library's value?
- How do you demonstrate the library's impact on student success?
- How do you articulate the ways in which the library advances the mission/goals of the parent institution?
- How do you ensure that the library is brought to the decision-making table when something related to the library is being discussed?
- How do you make the faculty and other university/college staff aware of what the library can do for them?
- How do you make students aware of what the library can do for them?
Any staff from any academic library is invited to register. Students from MLIS and LTA programs with an interest in academic libraries are also encouraged to attend. Attendees do not need to be members of RAILS or IACRL.
Presenters will be announced soon
This discussion will be run through Zoom. Use the "register" link below to sign-up for this event, and you will receive a follow-up email with instructions on how to join the discussion