Search Engine Optimization for Libraries
Presented by Shari Thurow, Founder and SEO Director, Omni Marketing Interactive
Part 2: Keywords and Copywriting: How to Write Search-Engine Friendly Content & Labeling Systems
A website that communicates clearly to both users and technology has a clear, consistent, and sustainable labeling system. Learn labeling and copywriting tips.
• Keyword research – tools and tips
• Prioritizing content, what you should say first
• 3 types of labels
• The role of metadata in SEO
• Writing content that builds trust and encourages interaction
• Labeling text-based documents, images, and videos
• Copywriting dos and don'ts – examples from library/education websites
This webinar is approximately 60 minutes in length.