Library Learning (L2): Events Calendar
Library Learning Calendar
Library Learning is the statewide calendar for library continuing education, networking meetings, catalog consortium training, and other events.
The calendar is available online at http://www.librarylearning.info. To see details about any event on the calendar, or to sign up for the event (if registration is available), click the name of the event in the calendar.
Important notes about the L2 calendar:
- Some items are displayed on the calendar only when your are logged into L2 as an employee or trustee of a RAILS member library.
- For workshops and meetings that use L2's registration functions, you need to be logged into L2 to sign up for the event.
- Networking group meetings and workshops that are organized by member libraries often do not use L2's registration functions. For these events, the contact information or instructions for signing up are included in the event's details.
L2 Event Registration
Add Your Event/Request a RAILS Meeting Room
Staff at RAILS libraries may submit networking-group meetings and continuing education events for inclusion on the L2 calendar. To be publicly listed on L2, an event must be open to all RAILS members, although a fee may be charged.
Libraries may also request the use of meeting space at the RAILS service centers. Members may use RAILS facilities for networking/CE events or for internal library meetings.
To request an L2 listing and/or the use of a RAILS meeting room, use the form linked below. Before requesting a RAILS meeting room, please read the guidelines for member use of our facilities.
- Member Request Form: L2 Event Listing and/or RAILS Meeting Space
- Guidelines for Member Use of RAILS Facilities
L2 Calendar RSS Feeds
A number of RSS feeds are available for events added to the calendar by RAILS or by the shared catalogs we support:
For a complete list of available L2 feeds, click here.